We do not currently have any available positions for employment. However, we always accept resumes for future positions, substitute teachers and temporary summer teaching positions.
Ideal teaching candidates will offer the following:
- Classroom experience working with children from 3 months – 5 years.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Knowledge about the philosophies of the Reggio Emilia approach to early learning.
- Knowledge about early child development.
- A great attitude, strong work ethic, creativity, flexibility and abundant energy.
- Enthusiasm about early childhood education.
- Most importantly, a love and desire to nurture, guide and work with very young children.
If you are interested in becoming an essential part of our team please send your cover letter and resume to Teresa Cole.